* Nature based adventures e.g. hiking through our fauna, flora and fungi rich conservancy; river activities such as rafting, building your own rafts, fishing, natural food foraging such as wild edible mushroom ID and cooking; alien invasive plant chopping and clearing then repurposed as natural building materials for ongoing mud and straw building projects; fire making; animal care and interaction with freerange chickens, rescued buck, free range horses, etc.
* Eco / regenerative agriculture e.g. compost making, mucking, harvesting edible organic veg, beekeeping, etc
* Interactive games with emphasis on fun, collaboration and cooperation in natural setting e.g. Ultimate Frisbee, tree climbing, tree swingings over river and from trees, swimming in river, etc.
* Creative activities such as art and crafting e.g. mud clay, sticks and straw art creating, painting, drawing, dancing, freestyle music jamming etc.
* Other interactive online and offline games and freerange learning adventures as shown on our website.
ANIMALIA LEARNING CENTER
Animalia Learning Center situated in Assagay, Hillcrest is a nurturing space where children can be themselves, honour their innate natural talents, interests and abilities whilst connecting with other like-minded beings.
LEARNING CENTER FOR HOMESCHOOLERS & UNSCHOOLERS
FREE PLAY ACTIVITIES
Nature is our best teacher. Ever watched animals at play? We are animalia, a large, beautiful family evolved into many different shapes and sizes. Nature reminds us: Playing is learning. When learning is fun, our attitudes are positive and we are more open to learning new things. With more skills learned, we have even more fun! The result? Happy healthy human beings.
Online Learning is a fun, modern way of engaging learners in the more formal side of learning. It is like a buffet menu, where each child selects from an accredited curriculum the specific academic courses, subjects and levels that are relevant to them. It also allows for individual interests to be nurtured, and opens the learning process to be self-directed and self-paced to a large extent.
Facilitated fun is where we learn more formal skills in the game of life. From popular sports, arts and cultural activities to alternative games and lesser known sports, each has a place in learning. Our relationships with each other, our physical bodies and our mental and spiritual development love the challenges, mysteries, interaction and break throughs of a good game!
The world is our classroom and the things we do teach us what, where and why we need to know as we grow. Learning is FUN!
Visit our website for more info
For more information on how to enter this amazing competition simply click here
To view our terms and conditions click here
NB! - Your details will never be shared!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the sponsor of this promotion and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for communications from this sponsor .
Winner will be chosen by Giving More on 01 August 2022!!! To give everyone a fair chance to WIN!!